New sheet piled jetty set back in bank of Caledonian Canal with pontoon and adjustable vessel gangway. Provision of new overnight berth pontoon.
Client – Jacobite Cruises
Completion – 2018
Value – £433,000
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Design and construction of sheet piled wall and capping beams. Provision of new pontoons to proposed jetty and overnight berth.
- Sheet piled quay/jetty with recesses for access platforms.
- New foundations for overnight berth anchor points.
- Paved surface for access.
- Block paved access
- Maintain historical artefacts
- Hydraulic access gangway to manage change in water levels.
Project Manager – Wallace Stone
Main Contractor – RJ McLeod (Contractors) Ltd
Pontoon Contractor – Gael Force Engineering